Fruitful Life Family Media's mission is to provide the material that will help build a community of ready responders that rescue hearts and homes. We desire to equip Faith Families that can be called upon by various community and ministry services like homeless shelters, drug/alcohol recovery centers, food outreaches, local schools, pregnancy resource centers, prison outreaches, unemployment services, and prayer networks, to supply manpower, volunteers and resources (financial and physical). We are part of an Urban World Harvest initiative to establish ministries in urban communities throughout the United States and around the world.
Urban Life was planted to fulfill the prophetic promises from Isaiah 61:4: They will rebuild the ancient ruins, restore the places long devastated, and renew the ruined cities that have been devastated for generations.
Mission Statement: To build Faith Families that are Intercessional, Intentional, Invitational, Interventional, Inventional and International in their thinking, choices and lifestyles.
This mission includes establishing a New Testament family ministry that will...
- make room for the lost, outcast and forgotten
- make followers of the life and mission of Jesus Christ
- instill prayer, praise and worship as a lifestyle
- release Godly hope and Biblical faith through the teaching of the Word of God and the principles of the Kingdom of God
- restore apostolic order and the prophetic voice
- provide an oasis of loving fellowship, friendship and faith
- restore the meaning and value of covenant relationships
- bridge the gaps between generations, gender and ethnic groups
- prepare people to step into prosperity with God's purpose
- train and send forth Believers into their calling of marketplace ministry
Family Center Overview: reveals what the vision will look like in everyday life. Learn more HERE.
What if the Church had Special Force units like the Marines or Navy SEALS?
What if God is calling YOU to enlist on His special force team in these perilous times?
Would you sign up for missions that will take you behind enemy lines, crawling in mud, trudging through swamps, and lying in sewers, just to get into position to bring deliverance to your families and friends, and take back territory that belongs to the Kingdom of God?
By the way, very few people may ever know your name. There will be no parades in your honor, no Christian Celebrity TV appearances, no Dove awards, no Grammy awards, no American Idol or Sunday Best titles, no guarantee that you’ll live in a mansion, own a jet or drive a Porsche. There will be no fame or acclaim.
However, you will have grace and favor upon your life. You will have the peace that you can face your Savior and Lord, knowing you were obedient to the heavenly vision, and not just sold out to your own dream.
Will you sign up to serve?